Sunday, October 31, 2010

Without a heart By Kuyong Chuin (Pseudonym) 23:55 9-14-2005

When I awoke that morning, I thought it was just an ordinary day.
Little did I know that my life was going to change in every way.
When I walked it to that room and saw an Angel sitting there,
I could not help myself I just had to stare.
Could my tired eyes be deceiving me?
How could this Angel be sitting there staring back at me?
With her eyes sparking like the stars and a smile as bright
As a full moon on a clear and cloudless night
When I heard her first speak
No music could sound as sweet
When she walks is as if she is floating on air
For this Angel there is no compare
She is Angel sent from heaven above
Because there is no other that I can think of,
That can make my heart fill that way.
The love that she gives so generously
Has found its way into my heart with ferocity
What I though sealed forever more
Was opened as easily as a door
That she had the key
She reads me like an open book
But it is my heart that she took
Now I go from day to day
With my heart in her stay
The love from her that I seek
Is meant for another that is too weak
To give her the kind of love she seeks
For all this I know, but I am helpless to stave
I know that I will go to my grave
Without the heart, she took from me that day.